SMS messaging is undergoing fundamental transformation, with the rise of Messaging as a Platform (MaaP). MaaP predicted to go mainstream in the next 6-18 months represents an incredible opportunity for businesses and mobile network operators to create a much richer compelling experience for customers.
MaaP enables communications services between third party businesses and customers opening up a range of services that utilise chatbots, Plugins, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and industrial applications.
Panel discussion will explore opportunities that RCS and MaaP open for operators and how they should establish a flexible MaaP ecosystem to capitalise on this opportunity. In particular, the panel will look at:
- What is RCS and MaaP? Why MaaP is predicted to be the future of Brand Communications?
- What are key principles for MaaP?
- What are opportunities for operators and how they should capitalise on them?
- What are the main challenges and how to meet them?
- How to build a successful ecosystem? How should operators develop industry partnerships and collaborate with service providers?
- What are the main models for monetising MaaP?