TelcoDays Las Vegas is a part of international telecom events TelcoDays uniting telecom industry players from around the world. The event will bring together decision-makers of wholesale and retail voice, SMS companies, data carriers, mobile operators, MVNOs and telecom solution vendors and provide a structured and expedient environment to engage in productive business liaisons, build relationships and discuss industry issues.
What we offer
- A large network of telecom companies, decision-makers, experts and researchers
- Cozy environment for engaging in productive business liaison
- Different settings for cultural engagement and relationship building
- Dialogue with top industry experts on innovation and development
Our Core Values
We believe that face-to-face interactions and personal connections still matter in our world connected by technology 24/7. People do business with people they know and like, and in order to climb the ladder to success, you should build and cultivate personal connections with colleagues and associates from around the world.
At our event attendees have much time and opportunities to network and create confidence. The approach to networking at TelcoDays Las Vegas is not a desperate glad-handing and grabbing business cards, but creating trusting, long-lasting relations with partners and customers.
We value ultimate focus, tailored links, and quality interaction evolving into trusting and lasting connections.
Our 3 TDs:
There are the three pillars of TelcoDays, the three constituents of our cohesiveness:
- TDialogues – a stage for promoting discussion of pressing issues and innovations in the telecom industry
- TDeals – where the ultimate deal-making take place
- TDayouts – where culture and entertainment activities are organized for having fun together, and cultivating friendships.